All Results in topics

showing 1-20 results of 1799 [
]
The Arts Centre of Christchurch is housed in the Gothic Revival buildings of the University of Canterbury's former town site.
Named after a colonial Anglican bishopric in Ceylon.
Corner of Union & Collingwood Streets
Collingwood Street runs from Owles Terrace by the Avon/Otakaro River to Union Street in New Brighton.
Alfred was the last of nine children born to William Robert Mumford and Mary Ann (nee Young) in Christchurch on 29 May 1889. William Mumford had arrived in Christchurch from
Runs between Colombo Street and Montreal Street, Sydenham.
Fitzgerald Avenue runs from Bealey Avenue to Moorhouse Avenue.
This list is from the CCC City plan as at 16 November 2009. Many of these buildings were impacted by the Canterbury Earthquake - some now demolished.
New Brighton Road starts at the intersection of Shirley and Marshland Road and continues east towards New Brighton.
The New Brighton Surf Life Saving Club is the oldest surf life saving club in New Zealand. It was established in July 1910.