Topic: St Mark's School, 33 Cholmondeley Avenue, Opawa

Topic type:

In June, 1921, the vicar of St Mark’s Parish in Opawa, Canon Henry Williams, established a church day school in a small room of the Sunday School in the church grounds, between what was then Church Lane and Cholmondeley Avenue.

It is now a state integrated Anglican school providing education for students from Years 1 to 8.

 

Related

St Mark's School Website

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

St Mark's School, 33 Cholmondeley Avenue, Opawa


City:Christchurch
Suburb :Opawa
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License
St Mark's School, 33 Cholmondeley Avenue, Opawa by Cecil is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License