All Results in Places and Streets topics
showing 1-20 results of 547 [ ]
The dwelling Larel at 277 Papanui Road, was built in 1924, and demolished in 2011 due to earthquake damage.
Built in 1910 Knowlescourt at 274 Papanui Road was demolished after earthquake damage in 2011.
Highway Lodge was built in 1907 in an English Domestic Revival style and designed by leading architectural practice Seager, Wood and Munnings. The house was erected with timber recycled from
The concept. In 1947 Harry Tillman as President of the Christchurch Beautifying Association arranged for service groups, including the Returned Services Association, to establish trees in fifteen streets in the
Referred to as a “new street” in The Press in 1913. First appears in street directories in 1915. Diedrich Wilhelm Leonard Mehrtens (1882-1952), a carter, is the sole resident. Named
Named after Claremont House, a large 18th century mansion near Esher in Surrey. Wakefield Avenue first appears in street directories in 1924. Re-named Claremont Avenue on 1 September 1948 when