All Results in Cemeteries topics

showing 21-35 results of 35 [
]
Akaroa Catholic Cemetery opened in 1863.
Akaroa Anglican Cemetery opened in 1857.
The Cimetière Catholiques or French Cemetery opened in 1840 and is now closed.
Waimairi Cemetery opened in 1911. The cemetery is divided into three distinct areas which are separated by the internal road. The older traditional monument style area with upright graves and
Yaldhurst Cemetery opened in 1887 and is still open for full burials. The cemetery is in a quiet rural setting on the western side of Christchurch adjacent to Rimu Scout
Duvauchelle Cemetery is located on the hill just outside the settlement of Duvauchelle.
Sydenham Cemetery opened in 1896 and although approaching capacity it is still open for full burials in the summer months. Situated alongside Somerfield Park the cemetery is typical of a
Ruru Lawn Cemetery opened in 1941. It covers 15.14 hectares and has granite and bronze plaques set at ground level. It has a large Returned Services Association section, and separate
Linwood Cemetery opened in 1884 and is the fifth oldest public cemetery in the city.
Belfast Cemetery opened in 1904.
Lyttelton Anglican Cemetery also known as Lyttelton Public Cemetery
Lyttelton Catholic Cemetery also known as the Lyttelton Cemetery was opened in 1873.
Bromley Cemetery opened in 1918 and although it is approaching capacity it is still open for second interments. The cemetery is located on ancient dunes which are still partly visible
There are two cemeteries in Lyttelton.  Lyttelton Anglican Cemetery also known as Lyttelton Public Cemetery opened in 1850. Lyttelton Catholic Cemetery also known as the Lyttelton Cemetery was opened in
Cemeteries of Greater Christchurch lists the Public and Church Cemeteries in the area.