All Results in Canterbury Earthquakes 2010 2011 topics

showing 261-280 results of 397 [
Earthquake Damage In September 2010 event: - Damaged but salvageable, owner was working with Council on options to repair In Boxing Day event: - More severe damage – eastern and
The building on the corner of Hereford Street and Cambridge Terrace, later known as Library Chambers, was the home of the Canterbury Public Library for over one hundred years, until
Built in 1904 for businessman and philanthropist Matthew Barnett Wharetiki was a substantial timber Edwardian dwelling, designed in an eclectic American Queen Anne style, but with Arts and Crafts decorative
The building suffered some damage on 4 September 2010 with gable ends partially collapsing.  It is understood that some brickwork was subsequently removed and the building made waterproof.  Brickwork above