All Results in Canterbury Earthquakes 2010 2011 topics

showing 1-20 results of 392 [
]
Earthquake damage around the New Brighton end of Pages Road
Built 1908. Demolished 2011. September 2010: Tower of the building was damaged and pulling away from the roof and masonry walls at first floor level.  There was extensive cracking throughout
Richmond Methodist Church was built on Stanmore Road in 1879. The adjacent church hall, which collapsed as a result of the earthquake on 13 June 2011, was built in 1886 as
Formerly located at 180 - 184 High Street, on the Lichfield Street, Manchester Street and High Street corner. Badly damaged n the 2011 earthqukes the building was demolished  
Located at 122 Avonside Drive, Avonside Holy Trinity Church was consecrated on 24 February 1857. Architect Benjamin Mountfort, a parishioner designed additions to the church including a bell tower and timber
Built in 1918 the former Nurse Maude District Nursing Association building was located at 192 Madras Street and demolished after the 2010/2011 earthquake sequence.
Hagley Nurses Hostel was demolished after the 2010/2011 earthquakes.
Tiptree Cottage located at 63 Savills Road, Harewood was built by William Savill in the 1860s and sustained moderate damage in the Canterbury Earthquakes of 2010-2011.
Christchurch's Roman Catholic Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, was considered one of the finest examples of Church architecture in Australasia. Designed by  Francis William Petrie in a neo-classical
The Former Sydenham Post Office occupied a prominent corner site at the intersection of Colombo Street and Brougham Street. Built in 1912 during a period of major public works throughout