All Results in Banks Peninsula topics

showing 21-40 results of 72 [
]
Trinity Church (39 Rue Lavaud) is a Presbyterian church in Akaroa built in 1886.
St John the Evangelist (4183 Christchurch-Akaroa Road) is a Catholic church in Little River built in 1924.
Akaroa is a village on Banks Peninsula in the Canterbury region of the South Island of New Zealand, situated within a harbour of the same name. Akaroa is 75 kilometres
The Church of St John the Evangelist Duvauchelle was built in 1876
Taylors Mistake or Te Onepoto (Short Beach) is a small but popular bay 17km from Central Christchurch.
Taylors Mistake is well known for its history of Cave Dwellings.
St John the Evangelist, Little RiverCatholic church, 4183 Christchurch-Akaroa Road, Little River St John the Evangelist, Okains BayAnglican church,1131 Okains Bay Road, Okains Bay St John the Evangelist, DuvauchelleAnglican church,
St Luke's Church (1280 Chorlton Road) is an Anglican church in Little Akaloa built in 1905.
St Paul's Church (901 Purau-Port Levy Road) is an Anglican church in Port Levy built in 1887.
Knox Church (28 Wharf Road) is a Presbyterian church in Pigeon Bay built in 1899.
Wainui Community Church is a former Presbyterian church in Wainui.
St Andrew's Church (32 Upper Church Road) is an Anglican church in Little River built in 1879.
The Church of the Protection of the Mother of God is a Russian Orthodox church in Le Bons Bay built in 2007.
St Andrew's Church (526 Le Bons Bay Road) is an Anglican church in Le Bons Bay built in 1959.
Little River is a town on Banks Peninsula
Home of the Cheese factory